Monday, July 7, 2008

My new addiction

My favorite food is ice cream. It's hereditary. I can't help it. And even though I'm pregnant and it's hot and I have the perfect excuse to eat it every night, the scale tells me otherwise. So when Tammy was here and reminded me of the deliciousness that is Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf's Pure Chocolate, I thought, "Why can't I make this at home whenever I want instead of hauling myself down there and paying four dollars a cup?"


So now I do. It's ridiculously easy. One cup milk. Five to six ice cubes. One packet of Land O'Lakes hot chocolate mix (just because that's what I had on hand). Blend. Voila! Pure Chocolate at home every other night (Don't think I gave up ice cream all together!)

3 comments:

The Fast Family said...

That sounds so good! Im going to have to try that.

Tamara said...

Great minds think alike! We've been doing the same since we got back from Cali. It's delicious and I love it...but it'll never taste as good as wen you and I get to sneak off and go get it ourselves! We miss you!

Katie L. said...

I brought home some frozen hot chocolate mixes from New York, and we love them! I think any hot chocolate works the same though. My favorite make me fat trick is to add lots of whipped cream and shaved chocolate on top! Mmmmm.